21214 Old North Church Rd, Frankfort, IL 604233 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- HOA Fee: $8
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1252 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Basement, Bedroom, Cooling System: Zoned A/C, Exterior Type: Cedar Siding, Foyer, Full Bath, Half Bath, Heating system: Fireplace, Kitchen, Living Room, Loft, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,550 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1909244260120000
- Zillow Home ID: 5448088
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21214 Old North Church Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60423, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% less than in Frankfort, and 147% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60423 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Frankfort.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60423 home values.
- 21218 Old North Church Rd Frankfort, IL$312K--1.52,511
- 21210 Old North Church Rd Frankfort, IL$409K43.53,788
- 21206 Old North Church Rd Frankfort, IL$314K--1.52,563
- 21279 Brittany Dr Frankfort, IL$341K--12,343
- 21222 Old North Church Rd Frankfort, IL$404K--1.53,588
- 21287 Brittany Dr Frankfort, IL$299K--2.52,533
- 21213 Old North Church Rd Frankfort, IL$356K--33,209
- 21299 Brittany Dr Frankfort, IL$398K43.53,100
- 21223 Old North Church Rd Frankfort, IL$341K442,739
- 21267 Brittany Dr Frankfort, IL$386K--1.52,885
- 21226 Old North Church Rd Frankfort, IL$525K543,800
- 21203 Old North Church Rd Frankfort, IL$353K--1.52,991
- 21202 Old North Church Rd Frankfort, IL$333K--12,504
- 21313 Brittany Dr Frankfort, IL$471K--1.53,107
- 21200 Georgetown Rd Frankfort, IL$396K--1.53,431
- 21230 Old North Church Rd Frankfort, IL$399K--1.54,064
- 7354 Yorktown Rd Frankfort, IL$347K--1.53,292
- 21259 Brittany Dr Frankfort, IL$341K--1.52,614
- 21233 Old North Church Rd Frankfort, IL$327K42.12,974
- 21204 Georgetown Rd Frankfort, IL$304K--1.52,309
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!