2122 Alder Ave, Lewiston, ID 835015 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The home is a modern and spacious five bedrooms, and two full baths. All vinyl siding with dual pane vinyl windows and a 50 yr. metal roof. The large vinyl windows let plenty of light in the home, and provide gorgeous views of the mountains. The house features new flooring, kitchen counters, sink and fixtures. The large kitchen has a new stainless gas range convection oven and a stainless microwave exhaust combo. There is gas forced air heat and central air. The home has programmable central gas heat and air. The family room features a pellet stove. The home has a large laundry room, a formal dining room, and a separate office. There is a wood stove in the entertainment room. There is a large master suite with master bath, walk-in closet, private deck and hot tub.
The garage/RV Shop is fully finished with two insulated overhead doors with openers. Extra large sliding RV garage door at 13'. The shop features ½ bath and 220v power. There is a rear 6'x6? roll up door, work benches, and built in shelves. There is wood stove heat and plumbed for natural gas. Plenty of room to park autos, RV's, boats, and still have room for the part-time mechanic. The opposite side of the house also has covered RV/boat storage.
The yard is fully landscaped with automatic sprinkler system for yard, fruit trees, and pasture and includes a drip system for plants and garden. An easy maintenance yard and pasture! There is a four stall barn with water, power, stalls, pens and feeders. The yard and pasture are fully fenced and cross fenced. Plenty of room for all your large and small pets. The above ground pool is easy maintenance, surrounded by Trex decking with fence, and a Trex deck patio below. There is a side door walk out to the deck.
Complete solitude at the dead end of Alder Ave!
Spacious, rural neighborhood. Very private and quiet.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, Off street, 7 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- One Acre with Animal Rights and four stall barn. 40'x50' fully finished shop. RV Garage in Shop
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Zillow Home ID: 2111987705
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2122 Alder Avenue
- 2122 Alder Ave Lewiston, ID$304K532,690
- 2121 Alder Ave Lewiston, ID$114K321,326
- 2128 Alder Ave Lewiston, ID$221K31.751,596
- 2119 Powers Ave Lewiston, ID$105K21768
- 2121 Powers Ave Lewiston, ID$141K311,984
- 2125 Powers Ave Lewiston, ID$211K221,696
- 2112 Grelle Ave Lewiston, ID$72K21924
- 2134 Alder Ave Lewiston, ID$170K321,782
- 2124 Grelle Ave Lewiston, ID$177K412,409
- 2110 Grelle Ave Lewiston, ID$77K321,080
- 2114 Grelle Ave Lewiston, ID$86K21875
- 2116 Grelle Ave Lewiston, ID$134K311,924
- 3626 22nd St Lewiston, ID$177K432,400
- 2108 Grelle Ave Lewiston, ID$94K311,492
- 3630 22nd St Lewiston, ID$145K31.751,776
- 2131 Powers Ave Lewiston, ID$185K3--1,890
- 3622 22nd St Lewiston, ID$173K311,776
- 2122 Powers Ave Lewiston, ID$80K211,080
- 2135 Powers Ave Lewiston, ID$143K422,146
- 2120 Powers Ave Lewiston, ID$155K412,378
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292