2122 Stonehenge Cir, Akron, OH 443193 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,151 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
With nearly 315 homes, Coventry Crossing sponsors a wide range of annual community events from an Easter Egg Hunt to a Fall Hay Ride and Bon Fire. All year long you can look forward to events for the whole family!
"Our goal as an Association is to build a strong community by promoting family events and neighborhood involvement. This not only makes this a wonderful place to live, it improves the value of every home and makes this a safer community for all of us."
- Lot: 4,160 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2001 for $116,400
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,151 sqft
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 7300533
- Zillow Home ID: 52692722
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2122 Stonehenge Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44319 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 31.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24% lower than in Akron, and 70.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44319 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44319 home values.
- 2124 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$110K31.51,359
- 2120 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$119K221,182
- 2126 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$103K31.51,168
- 2118 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$106K32.51,219
- 2129 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$125K321,150
- 2128 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$112K321,168
- 2131 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$105K31.51,168
- 2127 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$133K42.51,820
- 2116 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$103K221,150
- 2133 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$110K32.51,232
- 2130 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$123K331,302
- 2125 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$129K321,152
- 2135 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$113K321,182
- 555 Woodview Dr Akron, OH$128K32.51,673
- 2302 Canterbury Cir Akron, OH$126K321,388
- 2132 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$146K331,530
- 2304 Canterbury Cir Akron, OH$149K331,611
- 2300 Canterbury Cir Akron, OH$109K32.51,826
- 2123 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$149K331,700
- 2137 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$116K331,252
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292