21221 Tanglewood Dr, Harrah, OK 730453 beds, 2 baths, 1,508 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $86,000
- Price/sqft: $57
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,508 sqft
- Parcel #: 258364160
- Zillow Home ID: 22050652
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21221 Tanglewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73045, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.5% higher than in Harrah, and 23.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73045 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Harrah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73045 home values.
- 21401 Tanglewood Dr Harrah, OK$66K321,064
- 21251 Tanglewood Dr Harrah, OK--321,064
- 21400 Tanglewood Dr Harrah, OK$109K211,240
- 21250 Tanglewood Dr Harrah, OK$141K31.51,750
- 21113 Tanglewood Dr Harrah, OK$118K432,560
- 21113 Tanglewood Dr Harrah, OK$113K432,560
- 21065 Tanglewood Dr Harrah, OK$94K321,836
- 21100 Tanglewood Dr Harrah, OK$89K321,792
- 21100 Tanglewood Dr Harrah, OK$82K421,792
- 8000 N Harrah Rd Harrah, OK$306K553,389
- 8400 Pine Hill Ln Harrah, OK$61K22924
- 8200 N Harrah Rd Harrah, OK$211K321,602
- 8407 Pine Hill Ln Harrah, OK$283K744,267
- 7801 Kelley Ln Harrah, OK$110K542,416
- 21215 Patience Ln Harrah, OK$97K322,128
- 8101 Sundown Ln Harrah, OK$101K111,216
- 8001 N Harrah Rd Harrah, OK$237K34.54,203
- 7963 Sundown Ln Harrah, OK$77K21920
- 8250 N Harrah Rd Harrah, OK$222K322,070
- 8450 Pine Hill Ln Harrah, OK$67K32952
Nearby Schools in Harrah
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292