- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2123 13th St, Coralville, IA 522413 beds, 2 baths, 1,995 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,120 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 200 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,995 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0731376015
- Zillow Home ID: 76775436
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2123 13th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 52241, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Coralville, and 86.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52241 home values.
- 2129 13th St Coralville, IA$183K331,989
- 2117 13th St Coralville, IA$191K322,130
- 2132 14th St Coralville, IA$147K321,588
- 2134 14th St Coralville, IA$146K321,560
- 2135 13th St Coralville, IA$180K321,989
- 2111 13th St Coralville, IA$183K421,989
- 2128 14th St Coralville, IA--321,560
- 2138 14th St Coralville, IA$143K321,560
- 2142 13th St Coralville, IA$226K42.52,049
- 2126 14th St Coralville, IA$147K321,560
- 2140 14th St Coralville, IA$145K321,560
- 2132 14th St Coralville, IA$153K321,824
- 2124 13th St Coralville, IA$177K221,170
- 2130 13th St Coralville, IA$188K432,024
- 2118 13th St Coralville, IA$178K421,340
- 2105 13th St Coralville, IA$184K322,005
- 2122 14th St Coralville, IA$155K331,704
- 2144 14th St Coralville, IA$144K321,560
- Kenai Ct Coralville, IA$161K331,174
- 2141 13th St Coralville, IA$180K231,263
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!