2123 N Kildare Ave, Chicago, IL 606394 beds, 2 baths, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Call or email to set up a private showing at your convenience.
- Lot: 3,136 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 49 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2009 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $210
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- View: City
- Recently remodeled master bedroom and bath, very modern and newly updated throughout
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 13342190140000
- Zillow Home ID: 3686612
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2123 N Kildare Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hermosa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 67% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.7% higher than in Chicago, and 1028.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hermosa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hermosa home values.
- 2121 N Kildare Ave Chicago, IL$156K--1704
- 2129 N Kildare Ave Chicago, IL$275K--11,448
- 2119 N Kildare Ave Chicago, IL$249K--11,386
- 2131 N Kildare Ave Chicago, IL$278K--1.51,650
- 2153 N Kildare Ave Chicago, IL$104K------
- 2133 N Kildare Ave Chicago, IL$159K--1660
- 2137 N Kildare Ave Chicago, IL$94K------
- 2139 N Kildare Ave Chicago, IL$296K--21,659
- 2141 N Kildare Ave Chicago, IL$263K--1.51,408
- 2120 N Tripp Ave Chicago, IL$218K--2.51,960
- 2118 N Tripp Ave Chicago, IL$163K--11,480
- 2143 N Kildare Ave Chicago, IL$265K--11,408
- 2114 N Tripp Ave Chicago, IL$161K--11,408
- 2140 N Kildare Ave # 3 Chicago, IL$275K21--
- 2132 N Tripp Ave Chicago, IL$168K--11,592
- 2142 N Kildare Ave # 1 Chicago, IL$314K21--
- 2112 N Tripp Ave Chicago, IL$154K--21,424
- 2122 N Tripp Ave Chicago, IL$238K------
- 2134 N Tripp Ave Chicago, IL$74K------
- 2120 N Kildare Ave Chicago, IL$158K52--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.