2123 Observatory Pl NW, Washington, DC 20007
Sold on 5/13/13: $781,123
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Townhouse:1,629 sq ft
- Lot:1,349 sqft
- Year Built:1937
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $781,123
- Heating Type:Radiant
Glover Park is well known for its commercial corridor along Wisconsin Avenue, with gourmet grocers, a pharmacy, hardware store, health clubs and spas, shops, bars and well-regarded restaurants. Glover Park...is the home of several embassies, and its residents are served by the Glover Park Citizen's Association, which publishes the Glover Park Gazette for residents. The Wisconsin, Massachusetts and MacArthur Avenue corridors offer quick access by car to all points Washington, Maryland and Virginia. By bus, the convenient D2 line runs to and through Dupont Circle and operates all day with rush hour service every few minutes.
Glover Park is served by significant stretches of parkland and green space that separate it from adjacent neighborhoods. Glover-Archbold Park is an extension of Rock Creek Park, and itself is a 190-acre park with nature trails and an unofficial dog park. Guy Mason Recreation Center, the location of the annual Glover Park Day, offers a softball diamond with league play, a playground, a multi-purpose court, picnic areas, multi-purpose rooms and an enclosed dog park. Glover ParkÃ??Ã?Â¢??s kids are served by Benjamin Stoddert Elementary, rated as a high-performing school by the U.S. Department of Education, and Rose L. Hardy, Middle School, both located in Glover Park.
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Fenced Yard
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesFamily room, Laundry room
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2010
- LaundryIn Unit
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow339
- Neighborhood NameGlover Park
- Parcel #1301 1201
- Roof TypeSlate
- Room Count7
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID432874
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2123 Observatory Pl Nw
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glover Park home values.
- 2125 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$776K31.01,116
- 2121 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$684K42.01,116
- 2127 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$698K32.01,116
- 2119 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$691K31.51,116
- 2129 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$754K31.01,116
- 2117 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$805K33.51,116
- 2131 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$750K31.01,340
- W St NW Washington, DC$714K32.51,152
- 2201 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$783K31.01,178
- 37th St NW Washington, DC$708K31.01,225
- 2126 37th St NW Washington, DC$708K31.01,225
- 2124 37th St NW Washington, DC$825K62.01,288
- 2203 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$749K32.0992
- 2122 37th St NW Washington, DC$829K42.01,556
- 2128 37th St NW Washington, DC$716K31.01,288
- 2130 37th St NW Washington, DC$703K31.01,225
- 2120 37th St NW Washington, DC$808K31.01,495
- 2205 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$664K31.0992
- 2132 37th St NW Washington, DC$926K42.51,225
- 2122 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$1.41M43.52,968
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292