2123 Observatory Pl NW, Washington, DC 200073 beds, 2 baths, 1,629 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Glover Park is well known for its commercial corridor along Wisconsin Avenue, with gourmet grocers, a pharmacy, hardware store, health clubs and spas, shops, bars and well-regarded restaurants. Glover Park...is the home of several embassies, and its residents are served by the Glover Park Citizen's Association, which publishes the Glover Park Gazette for residents. The Wisconsin, Massachusetts and MacArthur Avenue corridors offer quick access by car to all points Washington, Maryland and Virginia. By bus, the convenient D2 line runs to and through Dupont Circle and operates all day with rush hour service every few minutes.
Glover Park is served by significant stretches of parkland and green space that separate it from adjacent neighborhoods. Glover-Archbold Park is an extension of Rock Creek Park, and itself is a 190-acre park with nature trails and an unofficial dog park. Guy Mason Recreation Center, the location of the annual Glover Park Day, offers a softball diamond with league play, a playground, a multi-purpose court, picnic areas, multi-purpose rooms and an enclosed dog park. Glover ParkÃ??Ã?Â¢??s kids are served by Benjamin Stoddert Elementary, rated as a high-performing school by the U.S. Department of Education, and Rose L. Hardy, Middle School, both located in Glover Park.
- Lot: 1,349 sqft
- Built in 1937
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: May 2013 for $781,123
- Price/sqft: $480
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,629 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1301 1201
- Zillow Home ID: 432874
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2123 Observatory Pl Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glover Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96.8% less than in Washington, and 97.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Glover Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glover Park home values.
- 2125 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$749K311,116
- 2121 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$695K421,116
- 2127 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$672K321,116
- 2119 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$684K31.51,116
- 2129 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$746K421,116
- 2117 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$783K33.51,116
- 2131 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$739K311,340
- W St NW Washington, DC$690K32.51,152
- 2201 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$753K311,178
- 37th St NW Washington, DC$719K311,225
- 2126 37th St NW Washington, DC$719K311,225
- 2124 37th St NW Washington, DC$797K621,288
- 2203 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$749K32992
- 2122 37th St NW Washington, DC$809K421,556
- 2128 37th St NW Washington, DC$730K311,288
- 2130 37th St NW Washington, DC$756K421,225
- 2120 37th St NW Washington, DC$796K311,495
- 2205 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$650K31992
- 2132 37th St NW Washington, DC$1.04M42.51,525
- 2122 Observatory Pl NW Washington, DC$1.39M43.52,968
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292