2124 9th St, Berkeley, CA 947102 beds, 1 bath, 840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,200 sqft
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 056 197101100
- Zillow Home ID: 24836079
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2124 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94710 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% greater than in Berkeley, and 44.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94710 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berkeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94710 home values.
- 2122 9th St Berkeley, CA$927K53.52,816
- 2126 9th St Berkeley, CA$619K211,299
- 2118 9th St Berkeley, CA$627K32991
- 2128 9th St Berkeley, CA$540K21924
- 941 Allston Way Berkeley, CA$629K431,200
- 2114 9th St Berkeley, CA$584K311,075
- 939 Allston Way Berkeley, CA$571K21852
- 945 Allston Way Berkeley, CA$523K11798
- 949 Allston Way Berkeley, CA$626K321,253
- 935 Allston Way Berkeley, CA$633K311,192
- 2125 9th St # 2 Berkeley, CA$439K------
- 2121 8th St # A Berkeley, CA$666K421,912
- 2112 9th St Berkeley, CA$935K1062,736
- 2123 8th St Berkeley, CA$650K221,563
- 2119 8th St Berkeley, CA$702K421,989
- 931 Allston Way Berkeley, CA$626K321,124
- 2117 8th St Berkeley, CA$659K221,071
- 2110 9th St Berkeley, CA$869K843,648
- 2115 8th St Berkeley, CA$640K211,188
- 927 Allston Way Berkeley, CA$465K21859
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!