- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2124 Glyndon Ave, Venice, CA 902913 beds, 3 baths, 1,239 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,769 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: None
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,239 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1936
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 4242022006
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20453134
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2124 Glyndon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Venice, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.8% greater than in Los Angeles, and 87.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Venice home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
- 2128 Glyndon Ave Venice, CA$1.45M331,800
- 2118 Glyndon Ave Venice, CA$1.63M342,390
- 2132 Glyndon Ave Venice, CA$2.72M44.53,720
- 2114 Glyndon Ave Venice, CA$1.45M321,851
- 2136 Glyndon Ave Venice, CA$1.3M321,608
- 2110 Glyndon Ave Venice, CA$1.33M321,828
- 2119 Louella Ave Venice, CA$1.12M321,516
- 2125 Louella Ave Venice, CA$2.22M453,251
- 2115 Louella Ave Venice, CA$1.54M322,009
- 2129 Louella Ave Venice, CA$1.97M453,063
- 1401 Victoria Ave Venice, CA$1.04M21949
- 1401 S Victoria Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.94M423,273
- 2106 Glyndon Ave Venice, CA$1.15M211,008
- 2111 Louella Ave Venice, CA$1.82M342,306
- 2133 Louella Ave Venice, CA$1.28M221,200
- 2129 Glyndon Ave Venice, CA$1.24M21750
- 2125 Glyndon Ave Venice, CA$2.21M332,838
- 2133 Glyndon Ave Venice, CA$1.18M321,230
- 2107 Louella Ave Venice, CA$1.06M311,018
- 2119 Glyndon Ave Venice, CA$1.97M332,628
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.