- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2124 Riverglen Way, Edmond, OK 730133 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,955 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $445,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 733 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,955 sqft
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 168
- Parcel #: 207231110
- Zillow Home ID: 79755991
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2124 Riverglen Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% less than in Edmond, and 37.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 73013 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73013 home values.
- 2108 Riverglen Way Edmond, OK$428K43.53,409
- 2100 Riverglen Way Edmond, OK$436K43.253,856
- 2116 Riverglen Way Edmond, OK$443KStudio--4,058
- 3122 Thornbrook Blvd Edmond, OK$486K434,076
- 3114 Thornbrook Blvd Edmond, OK$420K42.753,476
- 3102 Thornbrook Blvd Edmond, OK$480K53.253,859
- 3119 Oakmount Dr Edmond, OK$495K53.254,007
- 3111 Oakmount Dr Edmond, OK$462K43.53,880
- 3103 Oakmount Dr Edmond, OK$380K544,202
- 3101 Oakmount Dr Edmond, OK$501K53.54,164
- 3118 Oakmount Dr Edmond, OK$449K43.53,490
- 3300 Rock Creek Rd Edmond, OK$187K432,053
- 2005 Smoky Hollow Rd Edmond, OK$175K422,023
- 2001 Smoky Hollow Rd Edmond, OK$196K42.52,450
- 3110 Oakmount Dr Edmond, OK$471K43.253,909
- 3305 Rock Creek Rd Edmond, OK$249K322,896
- 2009 Smoky Hollow Rd Edmond, OK$170K422,047
- 3017 Oakmount Dr Edmond, OK$480K43.253,772
- 3017 Oakmount Dr Edmond, OK$324K43.53,759
- 2013 Smoky Hollow Rd Edmond, OK$171K42.52,074
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.