- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Views: 2,790 all time views
- HOA Fee: $110
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2015 for $655,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $385
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- AttachedStructure \ Detached, GarageAttached \ Attached, LastChangeType \ Pending, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Back Yard, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, View \ None, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer In Street, Stories \ Two Level, Fireplace \ Family Room, Rooms \ All Bedrooms Up, WaterSource \ District\Public, Parking \ Garage, PreviousStatus \ Backup Offer, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, Parking \ Direct Garage Access, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, Rooms \ Master Suite, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, Association \ Pool, Parking \ Driveway - Concrete, Pool \ Association, YearBuiltSource \ Estimated, Parking \ Garage - Two Door, SchoolDistrict \ Saddleback Valley Unified, SeniorYN \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Parcel #: 83334223
- Zillow Home ID: 25633148
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $610-725K.
Market guideZillow predicts 92679 home values will rise 7% next year, compared to a 6.2% rise for Orange as a whole. Among 92679 homes, this home is valued 17.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92679, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 107.9% greater than in Orange, and 24.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92679 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92679 home values.
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!