2125 14th St NW # 622, Washington, DC 200092 beds, 2 baths, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This large 2 bedroom / 2 bath condo is located on V an 14th, just steps away from the best nightlife and restaurants in all of DC. This loft style condo features exposed ductwork, hardwood floors, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, washer/dryer in unit, balcony and floor to ceiling windows. A 24 hour desk provides concierge service and added security. Pets are allowed.
If interested, parking is also available. This is the best city living in DC. Don't miss it.
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $529,899
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Room count: 4
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Parcel #: 0235 2152
- Zillow Home ID: 82292398
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2125 14th St Nw # 622
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In U Street Corridor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% higher than in Washington, and 16.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent U Street Corridor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or U Street Corridor home values.
- 2125 14th St NW Washington, DC$346K--1538
- 2125 14th St NW Washington, DC$717K221,180
- 2125 14th St NW APT 533 Washington, DC$489K11767
- 2125 14th St NW APT 207W Washington, DC$438K21688
- 2125 14th St NW APT 407 Washington, DC$619K12996
- 2125 14th St NW APT 501 Washington, DC$688K221,350
- 2125 14th St NW Washington, DC$838K22.51,419
- 2125 14th St NW Washington, DC$414K11613
- 2125 14th St NW Washington, DC$451K11767
- 2125 14th St NW # 210 Washington, DC$573K121,200
- 2125 14th St NW APT 721 Washington, DC$345K--1529
- 2125 14th St NW APT 902 Washington, DC$644K121,290
- 2125 14th St NW APT 221 Washington, DC$359K--1503
- 2125 14th St NW Washington, DC$850K221,442
- 2125 14th St NW Washington, DC$486K11752
- 2125 14th St NW Washington, DC$561K12874
- 2125 14th St NW Washington, DC$379K11542
- 2125 14th St NW APT 511 Washington, DC$677K121,132
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292