- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2125 8th St N, Saint Petersburg, FL 337042 beds, 1 bath, 1,004 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,150 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $50,500
- Price/sqft: $50
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,004 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 073117848880002000
- Zillow Home ID: 47014515
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2125 8th St N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33704, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48% lower than in Saint Petersburg, and 44.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33704 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Petersburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33704 home values.
- 2125 8th St N St Petersburg, FL$174K211,004
- 784 22nd Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL$209K211,151
- 784 22nd Ave N St Petersburg, FL$163K211,151
- 784 22nd Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL$192K21--
- 772 22nd Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL$157K--11,072
- 2110 8th St N Saint Petersburg, FL$150K32920
- 795 21st Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL$607K--42,788
- 810 22nd Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL--111,009
- 775 21st Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL$275K--11,380
- 768 22nd Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL$128K--11,016
- 781 22nd Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL$242K--11,128
- 807 21st Ave N St Petersburg, FL$279K43.52,683
- 807 21st Ave N St Petersburg, FL$366K53.52,517
- 777 22nd Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL$184K--21,499
- 767 21st Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL$158K--1918
- 767 22nd Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL$240K--21,198
- 820 22nd Ave N St Petersburg, FL$244K321,736
- 801 22nd Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL$290K--32,396
- 760 22nd Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL$148K--11,048
- 820 22nd Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL$198K321,736
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.