2125 Glynnwood Dr, Savannah, GA 314043 beds, 1 bath, 1,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1984 for $38,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,580 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 20137 09001
- Zillow Home ID: 14177126
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2125 Glynnwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31404, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17% greater than in Savannah, and 71.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31404 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Savannah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31404 home values.
- 2127 Glynnwood Dr Savannah, GA$118K131,222
- 5008 Greenway Ln Savannah, GA$100K321,139
- 5012 Greenway Ln Savannah, GA$91K321,813
- 2121 Glynnwood Dr Savannah, GA$99K311,161
- 2129 Glynnwood Dr Savannah, GA$78K311,012
- 5007 Sandra St Savannah, GA$93K31.51,080
- 2126 Glynnwood Dr Savannah, GA$100K311,120
- 2124 Glynnwood Dr Savannah, GA$72K311,272
- 2128 Glynnwood Dr Savannah, GA$98K31948
- 5011 Sandra St Savannah, GA$98K321,326
- 5007 Greenway Ln Savannah, GA$93K31.51,066
- 5016 Greenway Ln Savannah, GA$89K321,573
- 2122 Glynnwood Dr Savannah, GA$87K311,333
- 2130 Glynnwood Dr Savannah, GA$101K311,120
- 2119 Glynnwood Dr Savannah, GA$106K421,802
- 5011 Greenway Ln Savannah, GA$100K321,427
- 5015 Sandra St Savannah, GA$86K311,367
- 5020 Greenway Ln Savannah, GA$85K31.51,334
- 2120 Glynnwood Dr Savannah, GA$99K31.51,220
- 5015 Greenway Ln Savannah, GA$93K31.51,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.