2125 Robin Ln, Pottstown, PA 194654 beds, 3 baths, 1,237 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 327 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jan 1993 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $178
- MLS #: 6289960
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,237 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 2004D00160000
- Zillow Home ID: 9151645
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2125 Robin Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19465 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.6% greater than in South Coventry Township, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19465 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South Coventry Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19465 home values.
- 2131 Robin Ln Pottstown, PA$202K41.51,262
- 2119 Robin Ln Pottstown, PA$198K41.51,574
- 2113 Robin Ln Pottstown, PA$218K41.51,600
- 110 Ruth Ln Pottstown, PA$315K321,620
- 2141 Robin Ln Pottstown, PA$310K321,951
- 2126 Robin Ln Pottstown, PA$197K41.51,362
- 2132 Robin Ln Pottstown, PA$310K41.52,058
- 2120 Robin Ln Pottstown, PA$218K41.51,362
- 2140 Robin Ln Pottstown, PA$221K41.51,362
- 2107 Robin Ln Pottstown, PA$225K421,262
- 2114 Robin Ln Pottstown, PA$230K41.51,351
- 2148 Robin Ln Pottstown, PA$255K41.51,752
- 100 Ruth Ln Pottstown, PA$408K43.52,735
- 111 Ruth Ln Pottstown, PA$248K31.51,384
- 111 Vaune Ln Pottstown, PA$342K32.52,018
- 2108 Robin Ln Pottstown, PA$289K41.51,671
- 2101 Robin Ln Pottstown, PA$199K421,360
- 2100 Robin Ln Pottstown, PA$224K41.51,825
- 120 Vaune Ln Pottstown, PA$466K32.52,608
- 101 Ruth Ln Pottstown, PA$308K421,596
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.