This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Tax Assessor's Value
Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 2,304 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- AppliancesAndEquip: Dishwasher
- AppliancesAndEquip: Microwave
- AppliancesAndEquip: Refrigerator
- AppliancesAndEquip: Ceiling Fan(s)
- AppliancesAndEquip: Jetted Tub
- Fireplaces: 1
- FloorCoverings: Carpet
- 2nd Master
- Listing Type: Lease
- Office Status: - Active
- OtherRooms: Inside Utility
- Source of Measurement: Assessor
- TermsOfSale: Cash
- TermsOfSale: Conventional
- Utilities: Private Garbage Service
- Covered Porch
- LandDescription: Interior Lot
- Style: 1 Story
- Heat Pump
- Style: Acreage
- Utilities: Sewer-Septic
- AppliancesAndEquip: Freestanding Elec Stove
- LandDescription: Pond
- Driveway: Gravel
- FireplaceRealAndDecor: Wood Burning
- FireplaceRealAndDecor: In Living Room
- Foundation Type: Woodraised
- Condition Description: Good
- ExteriorAndConst: Frame
- Entrance-Into LivRm
- Storage Shed
- Garages: 0
- Fencing: Barbed Wire
- FloorCoverings: Laminate
- Loafing Shed
- GarageAndCarport: Carport-2 Car Detached
- Heat Pump
- Roofing: Metal
- Fencing: Cross Fence
- Counters - Ceramic
- Generic Yes: Yes
- Utilities: Water-Rural Water Dist.
- FireplaceRealAndDecor: Freestanding
- Home Warranty Type: Seller Provided
- LandDescription: Wooded-Mostly
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: 0000-36-03N-03W-0-015-00
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 102907054
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (124)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 31299 Highway 29|
Nearby Schools in Garvin
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!