21255 N 36th Pl, Phoenix, AZ 850502 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,497 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,448 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2012
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $244,000
- Price/sqft: $163
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 44 spaces
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Great Room, Half Bath, Kitchen, Parking Type: Open
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,497 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 21249807
- Zillow Home ID: 95172758
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21255 N 36th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Desert View market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 38.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.4% lower than in Phoenix, and 83.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Desert View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Desert View home values.
- 21260 N 36th Pl Phoenix, AZ$260K22.51,519
- 21216 N 36th Pl Phoenix, AZ$398K331,875
- 21266 N 36th Pl Phoenix, AZ$320K32.51,653
- 3630 E Covey Ln Phoenix, AZ$178K----1,497
- 21219 N 36th Pl Phoenix, AZ$265K32.51,875
- 3632 E Covey Ln Phoenix, AZ$212K331,444
- 21158 N 36th Pl Phoenix, AZ$272K----1,444
- 21150 N 36th Pl Phoenix, AZ$244K231,519
- 3640 E Covey Ln Phoenix, AZ$181K----1,654
- 3622 E Zachary Dr Phoenix, AZ$377K----1,875
- 3634 E Covey Ln Phoenix, AZ$192K----1,875
- 3644 E Zachary Dr Phoenix, AZ$340K32.51,870
- 3624 E Zachary Dr Phoenix, AZ$375K----1,875
- 3638 E Covey Ln Phoenix, AZ$176K----1,444
- 3620 E Zachary Dr Phoenix, AZ$264K----1,497
- 3642 E Zachary Dr Phoenix, AZ$261K----1,444
- 3636 E Covey Ln Phoenix, AZ$191K----1,875
- 3626 E Zachary Dr Phoenix, AZ$308K32.51,653
- 3646 E Zachary Dr Phoenix, AZ$380K32.51,875
- 3640 E Zachary Dr Phoenix, AZ$244K231,497
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292