2126 2nd Ave W, Seattle, WA 981196 beds, 4 baths, 2,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $830,000
- Price/sqft: $290
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Unfinished basement
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Craftsman, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Partially Finished, Building Condition \ Average, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Fir/Softwood, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ P, Style \ 18, Utility room location \ L, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,860 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1794500715
- Zillow Home ID: 48758465
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2126 2nd Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.6% less than in Seattle, and 68.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Queen Anne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Queen Anne home values.
- 2120 2nd Ave W Seattle, WA$682K51.752,700
- 119 W Boston St Seattle, WA$558K21.75980
- 123 W Boston St Seattle, WA$737K321,670
- 115 W Boston St Seattle, WA$604K21.51,110
- 2116 2nd Ave W Seattle, WA$1.11M42.53,000
- 2110 2nd Ave W Seattle, WA$1.92M55.54,460
- 109 W Boston St Seattle, WA$787K31.51,760
- 2121 1st Ave W Seattle, WA$757K411,630
- 2129 1st Ave W Seattle, WA$752K422,140
- 2202 2nd Ave W Seattle, WA$1.03M53.252,630
- 2115 1st Ave W Seattle, WA$918K533,380
- 2111 1st Ave W Seattle, WA$1.04M432,450
- 110 W Boston St Seattle, WA$579K321,560
- 2208 2nd Ave W Seattle, WA$830K522,850
- 103 W Boston St Seattle, WA$733K31.51,680
- 2133 2nd Ave W Seattle, WA$889K41.52,110
- 2129 2nd Ave W Seattle, WA$1.08M42.52,580
- 2125 2nd Ave W Seattle, WA$1.2M433,000
- 2119 2nd Ave W Seattle, WA$1.27M53.53,040
- 2217 1/2 2nd Ave W Seattle, WA$456K22970
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!