2126 Wedgewood Dr, Akron, OH 443123 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 308 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Lot depth: 210
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 6843583
- Zillow Home ID: 35478117
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2126 Wedgewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ellet market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 32.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.3% lower than in Akron, and 62.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ellet home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ellet home values.
- 2130 Wedgewood Dr Akron, OH$114K31.51,732
- 2116 Wedgewood Dr Akron, OH$154K321,556
- 2167 Lynn Dr Akron, OH$81K31.51,518
- 2161 Lynn Dr Akron, OH$70K311,040
- 2108 Wedgewood Dr Akron, OH$164K422,262
- 2138 Wedgewood Dr Akron, OH$127K31.51,338
- 2173 Lynn Dr Akron, OH$100K211,278
- 2157 Lynn Dr Akron, OH$80K31.51,101
- 2125 Wedgewood Dr Akron, OH$165K42.52,156
- 2100 Wedgewood Dr Akron, OH$155K321,989
- 364 Wedgewood Cir Akron, OH$165K42.52,552
- 2146 Wedgewood Dr Akron, OH$98K321,728
- 2151 Lynn Dr Akron, OH$70K31.51,238
- 2117 Wedgewood Dr Akron, OH$204K332,092
- 2111 Wedgewood Dr Akron, OH$139K31.51,838
- 2183 Lynn Dr Akron, OH$126K31.51,738
- 2105 Wedgewood Dr Akron, OH$121K31.51,040
- 2170 Lynn Dr Akron, OH$130K311,210
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292