- Built in 1993
- 273 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,770 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $1,400,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $606
- View: Water
- Features \ Area Pool, Features \ Balcony / Lanai, Features \ Bay, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Double Oven, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Elevator, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ In-City, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Sidewalk, Features \ Washer, Features \ Water, PropertySubType \ Condominium, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,310 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 0141390551320
- Zillow Home ID: 43870707
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.13-2.05M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Brickell home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Miami as a whole. Among Brickell homes, this home is 317.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 83.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% lower than in Miami, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
|Other Units in this Building (145)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2127 Brickell Ave|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org