2127 Linden Ave, Venice, CA 902913 beds, 3 baths, 2,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 77 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2002 for $337,000
- Price/sqft: $852
- MLS #: 14769467
- Flooring: Concrete
- Parking: Carport, 4 spaces
- View: City
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,288 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4241032030
- Zillow Home ID: 20452556
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2127 Linden Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Venice market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% higher than in Los Angeles, and 19.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Venice home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
- 855 Victoria Ave Venice, CA$1.45M2--1,414
- 853 Victoria Ave Venice, CA$1.28M22882
- 2128 Linden Ave Venice, CA$1.44M331,624
- 851 Victoria Ave Venice, CA$1.48M221,542
- 905 Victoria Ave Venice, CA$2.2M3--3,100
- 860 Venezia Ave Venice, CA$1.54M221,594
- 856 Venezia Ave Venice, CA$2.31M43.52,804
- 904 Venezia Ave Venice, CA$2.03M332,144
- 2202 Meade Pl Venice, CA$1.4M211,298
- 852 1/2 Venezia Ave Venice, CA$1.04M11--
- 852 Venezia Ave Venice, CA$1.38M211,184
- 849 Victoria Ave Venice, CA$1.18M21806
- 906 Venezia Ave Venice, CA$1.35M32.51,467
- 848 Venezia Ave Venice, CA$1.22M221,436
- 910 Venezia Ave Venice, CA$1.25M211,083
- 845 Victoria Ave Venice, CA$1.16M21978
- 915 S Victoria Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.36M332,944
- 915 Victoria Ave Venice, CA$2.36M333,714
- 2203 Marian Pl Venice, CA$1.89M422,608
- 844 Venezia Ave Venice, CA$1.52M321,409
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.