- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2127 Lynch St, Saint Louis, MO 631183 beds, 2 baths, 3,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
12 foot ceiling with original tin ceiling downstairs. Spacious and open, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Large walkin closet, bathroom and laundry facility
Historic neighborhood right next to Anheuser Busch Headquarters. Almost completely rehabilitated over the last 10 years, it is close to all three interstate highways, downtown and Illinois.
- Lot: 4,387 sqft
- Built in 1892
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,240 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 18020005500
- Zillow Home ID: 61817794
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2127 Lynch Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Benton Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.9% less than in Saint Louis, and 97.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Benton Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2722 Missouri Ave Saint Louis, MO$99K211,512
- 2125 Lynch St Saint Louis, MO$61K--1697
- 2123 Lynch St Saint Louis, MO$132K--11,406
- 2201 Lynch St Saint Louis, MO$67K--1602
- 2720 Missouri Ave Saint Louis, MO$155K--1.51,512
- 2117 Lynch St Saint Louis, MO$110K--21,972
- 2802 Missouri Ave Saint Louis, MO$179K522,544
- 2718 Missouri Ave Saint Louis, MO$225K32.52,086
- 2205 Lynch St Saint Louis, MO$66K--1540
- 2115 Lynch St Saint Louis, MO$143K31.51,632
- 2806 Missouri Ave Saint Louis, MO$153K21.51,648
- 2806 Missouri Ave Saint Louis, MO$134K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!