2127 Morning Star Dr, Clermont, FL 347144 beds, 2 baths, 1,431 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 103 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $179,700
- Price/sqft: $126
- MLS #: S4728067
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 361 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,431 sqft
- Parcel #: 262426070000009900
- Zillow Home ID: 66165059
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2127 Morning Star Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Citrus Ridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Citrus Ridge, and 34.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34714 home values.
- 2131 Morning Star Dr Clermont, FL$189K321,884
- 2123 Morning Star Dr Clermont, FL$188K431,942
- 2135 Morning Star Dr Clermont, FL$187K421,558
- 2119 Morning Star Dr Clermont, FL$227K532,361
- 2139 Morning Star Dr Clermont, FL$197K431,948
- 2139 Morning Star Dr Clermont, FL$194K431,948
- 2115 Morning Star Dr Clermont, FL$183K321,884
- 16656 Palm Spring Dr Clermont, FL$304K43.53,082
- 16655 Palm Spring Dr Clermont, FL$208K431,942
- 2143 Morning Star Dr Clermont, FL$320K74.53,202
- 2111 Morning Star Dr Clermont, FL$170K321,420
- 16739 Hidden Spring Dr Clermont, FL$182K321,591
- 16652 Palm Spring Dr Clermont, FL$216K431,948
- 16651 Palm Spring Dr Clermont, FL$171K421,412
- 2107 Morning Star Dr Clermont, FL$191K321,942
- 2147 Morning Star Dr Clermont, FL$175K321,431
- 16735 Hidden Spring Dr Clermont, FL$201K431,982
- 16648 Palm Spring Dr Clermont, FL$195K431,948
- 16724 Rolling Green Dr Clermont, FL$198K321,963
- 16647 Palm Spring Dr Clermont, FL$168K421,412
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!