2128 Boston Ct APT B, Indianapolis, IN 462282 beds, 2 baths, 1,362 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,112 sqft
- Built in 1971
- 280 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Apr 2009
- Price/sqft: $53
- MLS #: 21258711
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,362 sqft
- Parcel #: 490616110008000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1274775
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2128 Boston Court APT B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46228, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.6% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 28.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46228 home values.
- 2128 Boston Ct APT D Indianapolis, IN$65K221,362
- 2128 Boston Ct APT A Indianapolis, IN$75K------
- 2132 Boston Ct Indianapolis, IN$95K22.51,410
- 2134 Boston Ct Wynnedale, IN$82K221,128
- 2136 Boston Ct Indianapolis, IN$117K31.51,728
- 2129 Rome Dr APT A Indianapolis, IN$76K------
- 3840 Knollton Rd APT B Indianapolis, IN$74K------
- 2138 Boston Ct Indianapolis, IN$170K32.52,156
- 3840 Knollton Rd APT D Indianapolis, IN$76K------
- 2129 Rome Dr APT C Indianapolis, IN$77K------
- 3846 Knollton Rd Indianapolis, IN$89K31.51,256
- 3842 Knollton Rd Indianapolis, IN$81K21.51,128
- 3844 Knollton Rd Indianapolis, IN$78K21.51,128
- 3842 Knollton Rd Indianapolis, IN$79K231,410
- 2129 Rome Dr APT B Indianapolis, IN$75K------
- 3848 Knollton Rd Indianapolis, IN$82K31.51,256
- 2133 Rome Dr Indianapolis, IN$80K21.51,128
- 2129 Rome Dr APT D Indianapolis, IN$92K------
- 2140 Boston Ct APT C Indianapolis, IN$69K221,362
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292