2128 Burns St, Nashville, TN 372162 beds, 1 bath, 825 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $93,700
- Price/sqft: $114
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 825 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 07215005400
- Zillow Home ID: 41089011
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2128 Burns Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the CCSI (South Inglewood) market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 53.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.9% greater than in Nashville, and 101.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent CCSI (South Inglewood) home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or CCSI (South Inglewood) home values.
- 2126 Burns St # B Nashville, TN$60K21.5960
- 2130 Burns St Nashville, TN$70K42957
- 2126 Burns St # A Nashville, TN$58K21.5960
- 2124 Burns St # B Nashville, TN$58K21.5960
- 2132 Burns St Nashville, TN$84K211,003
- 2124 Burns St # A Nashville, TN$58K21.5960
- 2122 Burns St Nashville, TN--------
- 2134 Burns St Nashville, TN$78K211,120
- 2627 Pennington Ave Nashville, TN$103K21864
- 2120 Burns St Nashville, TN--------
- 2136 Burns St Nashville, TN$119K31918
- 2621 Pennington Ave Nashville, TN$211K424,147
- 2629 Pennington Ave Nashville, TN$160K321,205
- 2129 Burns St Nashville, TN$111K21900
- 2127 Burns St Nashville, TN$110K31918
- 2131 Burns St Nashville, TN$263K42.51,844
- 2631 Pennington Ave Nashville, TN$102K311,204
- 2125 Burns St Nashville, TN$115K31891
- 2118 Burns St Nashville, TN$181K421,704
- Burns St Nashville, TN--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.