- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2128 Rawls Church Rd, Angier, NC 275013 beds, 2 baths, 1,242 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,242 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: 040674 0057
- Zillow Home ID: 71865691
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2128 Rawls Church Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27501 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.9% lower than in Angier, and 88.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 27501 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Angier.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2092 Rawls Church Rd Angier, NC$87K211,025
- 54 Woodridge Ct Angier, NC$232K32.52,391
- 2070 Rawls Church Rd Angier, NC$95K31.51,079
- 2164 Rawls Church Rd Angier, NC$88K31.51,042
- 2169 Rawls Church Rd Angier, NC$173K32.52,064
- 2051 Rawls Church Rd Angier, NC$178K321,842
- 58 Woodridge Ct Angier, NC$178K432,130
- 42 Woodridge Ct Angier, NC$98K321,809
- 44 Woodridge Ct Angier, NC$109K321,998
- 57 Woodridge Ct Angier, NC$190K321,882
- 1949 Rawls Church Rd Angier, NC--311,400
- 2200 Rawls Church Rd Angier, NC$101K321,260
- 9920 Regal Dr Angier, NC--------
- 1972 Rawls Church Rd Angier, NC--Studio----
- 1952 Rawls Church Rd Angier, NC$155K--31,674
- Rawls Church Rd Angier, NC--------
- 3500 Daniel Treasure Ln Angier, NC$119K--21,568
- 1899 Rawls Church Rd Angier, NC$264K311,512
- 9917 Regal Dr Angier, NC$78K--21,152
- 9916 Regal Dr Angier, NC$104K----980
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!