- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2129 California St, San Francisco, CA 941153 beds, 2 baths, 2,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,781 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: May 1972 for $54,000
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,550 sqft
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 0651 024
- Zillow Home ID: 15075096
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2129 California Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lower Pacific Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 185.7% higher than in San Francisco, and 70.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lower Pacific Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Pacific Heights home values.
- 2119-2121 California St San Francisco, CA$3.24M--24,100
- 2115 California St San Francisco, CA$6.07M333,992
- 2145 California St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$1.34M221,367
- 2145 California St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$614K--1565
- 2145 California St APT 4 San Francisco, CA$1.3M111,394
- 1933 Laguna St San Francisco, CA$2.89M221,600
- 2020 Pine St San Francisco, CA$2.95M--22,328
- 2022 Pine St San Francisco, CA$2.33M--22,130
- 1905 Laguna St # 205 San Francisco, CA$620K11768
- 1905 Laguna St APT 203 San Francisco, CA$471K11473
- 1905 Laguna St APT 204 San Francisco, CA$485K11477
- 1905 Laguna St APT 101 San Francisco, CA$546K11551
- 1905 Laguna St APT 206 San Francisco, CA$540K11685
- 1905 Laguna St APT 207 San Francisco, CA$546KStudio1535
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292