2129 Chatham Ave, Charlotte, NC 282054 beds, 3 baths, 2,996 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 12 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- MLS #: 3030209
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,996 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 09505322
- Zillow Home ID: 6194912
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2129 Chatham Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Plaza Midwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 30.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.2% lower than in Charlotte, and 58.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Plaza Midwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Plaza Midwood home values.
- 2125 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$255K221,206
- 2137 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$503K422,232
- 2121 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$304K411,904
- 2141 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$557K54.53,780
- 2117 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$295K432,726
- 2134 Winter St Charlotte, NC$252K211,141
- 2130 Winter St Charlotte, NC$382K32.51,512
- 2138 Winter St Charlotte, NC$291K321,860
- 2122 Winter St Charlotte, NC$262K211,144
- 2115 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$262K321,583
- 2200 Winter St Charlotte, NC$328K321,254
- 2205 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$445K433,731
- 2128 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$253K211,138
- 2132 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$488K32.52,228
- 2124 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$364K331,545
- 2120 Winter St Charlotte, NC$265K211,216
- 2204 Winter St Charlotte, NC$573K453,579
- 2120 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$268K311,179
- 2136 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$290K32--
- 2136 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$536K543,415
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.