2129 Santuomo Ave, Grove City, OH 431233 beds, 2.1 baths, 1,604 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,488 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $127,500
- Price/sqft: $79
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,604 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 570256791
- Zillow Home ID: 61358869
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2129 Santuomo Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43123, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% greater than in Grove City, and 54.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43123 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Grove City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43123 home values.
- 2 beds, 1.5 baths
1,280 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 2001
- 2 beds, 1.5 baths
- 2121 Santuomo Ave Grove City, OH$135K42.51,800
- 2137 Santuomo Ave Grove City, OH$132K42.51,592
- 2113 Santuomo Ave Grove City, OH$128K321,346
- 4404 Tolbert Ave Grove City, OH$121K31.51,296
- 2105 Santuomo Ave Grove City, OH$133K32.51,576
- 4412 Tolbert Ave Grove City, OH$128K321,252
- 4420 Tolbert Ave Grove City, OH$129K331,252
- 2097 Santuomo Ave Grove City, OH$126K431,108
- 4431 Zachariah Pl Grove City, OH$125K321,252
- 2130 Santuomo Ave Grove City, OH$152K321
- 2122 Santuomo Ave Grove City, OH$151K331,940
- 2138 Santuomo Ave Grove City, OH$131K321,370
- 2114 Santuomo Ave Grove City, OH$126K321,252
- 4460 Tolbert Ave Grove City, OH--------
- 2146 Santuomo Ave Grove City, OH$140K32.51,620
- 4428 Tolbert Ave Grove City, OH$135K321,496
- 4439 Zachariah Pl Grove City, OH$156K32.51,940
- 2089 Santuomo Ave Grove City, OH$157K32.51,968
- 2106 Santuomo Ave Grove City, OH$143K32.51,740
- 2154 Santuomo Ave Grove City, OH$155K42.52,124
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!