- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
21298 W 35th St N, Haskell, OK 744363 beds, 3 baths, 1,825 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $175,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,825 sqft
- Parcel #: 044613
- Zillow Home ID: 21829096
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21298 W 35th St N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74436 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.7% lower than in Muskogee Metro, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 74436 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Muskogee Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3708 N 214th St W Haskell, OK$73K311,392
- 20939 W 35th St N Haskell, OK$104K----1,512
- 21086 W 30th St N Haskell, OK$85K----1,784
- 24412 Duncan Rd Haskell, OK$152K311,996
- 52 Rr 3 Haskell, OK$122K422,563
- 175 Rr 1 Haskell, OK--------
- 25100 S 25th Haskell, OK$325K32.52,886
- 22008 W 30th St N Haskell, OK$91K421,650
- 22108 W 30th St N Haskell, OK$152K31.52,383
- 21999 W 30th St N Haskell, OK$105K----2,086
- Rr 1 Box 1420 Haskell, OK$165K31.51,371
- 22085 W 30th St N Haskell, OK$83K----980
- 22227 W 30th St N Haskell, OK$62K----1,400
- 191 Rr 2 Haskell, OK$295K432,870
- 21879 W Skelly Rd Haskell, OK$175K322,403
- 2930 N 204th St W Haskell, OK$108K321,540
- 1332 Rr 1 Haskell, OK$68K----1,680
- 191C Rr 2 Haskell, OK$136K321,394
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292