213 Barton Ave, Albany, GA 317012 beds, 1 bath, 784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 459 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $25
- MLS #: 128987
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 784 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2112725783
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 213 Barton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31701 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 27.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% lower than in Albany, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 31701 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31701 home values.
- 2236 Grady St Albany, GA$33K31.51,222
- 2234 Grady St Albany, GA$33K31.51,222
- 212 Barton Ave Albany, GA$56K21784
- 210 Barton Ave Albany, GA$55K21784
- 2232 Grady St Albany, GA$57K31864
- 208 Barton Ave Albany, GA$62K321,713
- 2230 Grady St Albany, GA$37K21984
- 206 Barton Ave Albany, GA$69K41.51,648
- 2226 Grady St Albany, GA$61K311,050
- 2237 S Washington St Albany, GA$66K31.51,245
- 213 Shelby Ln Albany, GA$61K321,232
- 2224 Grady St Albany, GA$68K311,225
- 223 Shelby Ln Albany, GA$48K21699
- 2222 Grady St Albany, GA$37K31936
- 205 Shelby Ln Albany, GA$68K--11,288
- 2221 Grady St Albany, GA$36K311,000
- 2220 Grady St Albany, GA$58K31.51,148
- 300 Gaines Ave Albany, GA$32K21743
- 2225 S Washington St Albany, GA$58K311,168
- 2219 Grady St Albany, GA$33K311,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.