213 Clarendon Ave, Columbus, OH 432233 beds, 1 bath, 1,015 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $14,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 576 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,015 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 201
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 010013009
- Zillow Home ID: 33832800
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 213 Clarendon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central Hilltop market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 106.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 202.6% greater than in Columbus, and 780.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Central Hilltop home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Hilltop home values.
- 217-219 Clarendon Ave Columbus, OH$86K622,576
- 211 Clarendon Ave Columbus, OH$39K11.5624
- 209 Clarendon Ave Columbus, OH$43K211,342
- 223 Clarendon Ave Columbus, OH$70K311,948
- 231 Clarendon Ave Columbus, OH$81K422,242
- 207 Clarendon Ave Columbus, OH$37K211,242
- 205 Clarendon Ave Columbus, OH$45K211,088
- 235 Clarendon Ave Columbus, OH$70K211,392
- 2219 Fairfield Pl Columbus, OH$38K311,309
- 203 Clarendon Ave Columbus, OH$47K311,360
- 241 Clarendon Ave Columbus, OH$55K31.51,344
- 181 Clarendon Ave Columbus, OH$70K311,634
- 245 Clarendon Ave Columbus, OH$72K311,480
- 175 Clarendon Ave Columbus, OH$41K311,382
- 212 S Highland Ave Columbus, OH$46K311,352
- 218 S Highland Ave Columbus, OH$61K411,568
- 206 S Highland Ave Columbus, OH$38K311,028
- 216 Clarendon Ave Columbus, OH$40K31740
- 251 Clarendon Ave Columbus, OH$65K21.51,260
- 224 S Highland Ave Columbus, OH--311,544
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.