- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
213 Coe Rd, Belleair, FL 337563 beds, 2 baths, 1,604 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,378 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2011 for $260,000
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,604 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 212915089100000020
- Zillow Home ID: 47136946
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 213 Coe Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33756 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 118.2% greater than in Belleair, and 79.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33756 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Belleair.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33756 home values.
- 211 Coe Rd Belleair, FL$445K332,613
- 1500 Druid Rd S Belleair, FL$345K43.52,700
- 1500 Druid Rd S Belleair, FL$277K43.52,700
- 208 Flamingo Dr Belleair, FL$274K321,845
- 206 Flamingo Dr Belleair, FL$741K--43,649
- 1550 Druid Rd S Belleair, FL$292K22.52,207
- 209 Coe Rd Belleair, FL$358K--22,392
- 214 Coe Rd Belleair, FL$725K44.54,440
- 216 Coe Rd Belleair, FL$461K--2.52,721
- Coe Rd Belleair, FL$467K--33,168
- 204 Flamingo Dr Belleair, FL$318K--3.52,294
- 212 Coe Rd Belleair, FL$467K--33,168
- 207 Coe Rd Belleair, FL$262K--32,352
- 202 Flamingo Dr Belleair, FL$776K333,882
- 207 Flamingo Dr Belleair, FL$329K--42,882
- 210 Coe Rd Belleair, FL$469K--32,429
- 209 Flamingo Dr Belleair, FL$269K--21,802
- 205 Coe Rd Belleair, FL$232K--2.51,492
- 205 Flamingo Dr Belleair, FL$1.72M--65,928
- 200 Flamingo Dr Belleair, FL$250K321,910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292