- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
213 Mayo Ave, Vallejo, CA 945902 beds, 1 bath, 1,010 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $80,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,010 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0057186220
- Zillow Home ID: 15659304
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 213 Mayo Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94590, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13% higher than in Vallejo, and 94.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94590 home values.
- 209 Mayo Ave Vallejo, CA$140K21720
- 219 Mayo Ave Vallejo, CA$166K211,087
- 205 Mayo Ave Vallejo, CA$153K311,090
- 216 Roney Ave Vallejo, CA$191K311,056
- 225 Mayo Ave Vallejo, CA$226K311,350
- 212 Roney Ave Vallejo, CA$152K211,000
- 201 Mayo Ave Vallejo, CA$149K211,024
- 220 Roney Ave Vallejo, CA$263K421,605
- 208 Roney Ave Vallejo, CA$150K211,053
- 233 Mayo Ave Vallejo, CA$165K311,243
- 222 Mayo Ave Vallejo, CA$214K321,084
- 204 Roney Ave Vallejo, CA$165K211,342
- 218 Mayo Ave Vallejo, CA$161K21920
- 214 Mayo Ave Vallejo, CA$171K32996
- 228 Mayo Ave Vallejo, CA$160K21864
- 224 Roney Ave Vallejo, CA$187K311,400
- 2020 Georgia St Vallejo, CA$170K311,419
- 2010 Georgia St Vallejo, CA$145K21960
- 212 Mayo Ave Vallejo, CA$140K21630
- 2004 Georgia St Vallejo, CA$160K311,267
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.