213 Ross Moore Ave, Charlotte, NC 282052 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,263 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2001 for $119,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,263 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 16109270
- Zillow Home ID: 54495206
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 213 Ross Moore Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oakhurst, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.9% lower than in Charlotte, and 34.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Oakhurst home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oakhurst home values.
- 215 Ross Moore Ave Charlotte, NC$124K22.51,250
- 211 Ross Moore Ave Charlotte, NC$148K321,557
- 217 Ross Moore Ave Charlotte, NC$147K321,557
- 207 Ross Moore Ave Charlotte, NC$148K321,620
- 221 Ross Moore Ave Charlotte, NC$146K22.51,516
- 205 Ross Moore Ave Charlotte, NC$125K22.51,167
- 223 Ross Moore Ave Charlotte, NC$127K22.51,211
- 203 Ross Moore Ave Charlotte, NC$148K321,600
- 225 Ross Moore Ave Charlotte, NC$148K321,557
- 223 Ross Moore Ave # 0 Charlotte, NC$121K231,211
- 163 Ross Moore Ave Charlotte, NC$150K321,557
- 1503 Sylvia Ct Charlotte, NC$141K321,557
- 227 Ross Moore Ave Charlotte, NC$122K221,192
- 222 Ross Moore Ave # 0 Charlotte, NC$134K22.5--
- 161 Ross Moore Ave Charlotte, NC$123K22.51,167
- 1332 Anthem Ct Charlotte, NC$145K321,557
- 220 Ross Moore Ave Charlotte, NC$144K321,557
- 1330 Anthem Ct # 79C Charlotte, NC$116K231,169
- 1330 Anthem Ct Charlotte, NC$123K22.51,167
- 1328 Anthem Ct Charlotte, NC$122K22.51,167
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.