213 Rutledge Ave, Beaufort, NC 285163 beds, 2 baths, 1,324 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 157 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $150
- MLS #: 14-660
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,324 sqft
- Parcel #: 730608789058000
- Zillow Home ID: 101983984
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 213 Rutledge Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% greater than in Beaufort, and 55.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beaufort.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 215 Rutledge Ave Beaufort, NC$146K321,350
- 211 Rutledge Ave Beaufort, NC$155K321,341
- 217 Rutledge Ave Beaufort, NC$160K321,386
- 209 Rutledge Ave Beaufort, NC$167K321,392
- 203 Rutledge Ave Beaufort, NC$170K32.51,403
- 420 Tradd St Beaufort, NC$192K321,919
- 202 Rutledge Ave Beaufort, NC$174K321,418
- 219 Rutledge Ave Beaufort, NC$159K321,378
- 210 Rutledge Ave Beaufort, NC$170K321,565
- 207 Rutledge Ave Beaufort, NC$171K321,455
- 208 Rutledge Ave Beaufort, NC$170K321,357
- 216 Rutledge Ave Beaufort, NC$159K321,352
- 418 Tradd St Beaufort, NC$186K32.51,727
- 221 Rutledge Ave Beaufort, NC$190K321,848
- 205 Rutledge Ave Beaufort, NC$173K321,408
- 218 Rutledge Ave Beaufort, NC$161K321,378
- 206 Rutledge Ave Beaufort, NC$173K321,500
- 416 Tradd St Beaufort, NC$172K321,441
- 309 Franklin St Beaufort, NC$163K321,223
- 223 Rutledge Ave Beaufort, NC$188K331,743
Nearby Schools in Beaufort
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292