213 Stutson St, Rochester, NY 146122 beds, 2 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 66 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $88,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 323 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 26140004761000010210000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30845279
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 213 Stutson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charlotte, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.2% lower than in Rochester, and 40.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlotte home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlotte home values.
- 223 Stutson St Rochester, NY$101K211,452
- Stutson St Rochester, NY$98K321,954
- 197 Stutson St Rochester, NY$70K211,408
- 233 Stutson St Rochester, NY$88K521,554
- 222 Stutson St Rochester, NY$118K522,892
- 226 Stutson St Rochester, NY$74K421,360
- 216 Stutson St Rochester, NY$80K311,616
- 230 Stutson St Rochester, NY$62K311,352
- 250 Stutson St Rochester, NY--------
- 212 Stutson St Rochester, NY$68K311,118
- 187 Stutson St Rochester, NY$98K321,954
- 241 Stutson St Rochester, NY$107K421,916
- 240 Stutson St Rochester, NY$110K422,016
- 208 Stutson St Rochester, NY$71K311,299
- 45 Clayton St Rochester, NY$73K31.51,468
- 200 Stutson St Rochester, NY$76K311,406
- 46 Clayton St Rochester, NY$80K21.51,209
- 183 Stutson St Rochester, NY$73K211,170
- 273 Latta Rd Rochester, NY$77K111,106
- 257 Latta Rd # 263 Rochester, NY$116K31.51,638
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.