213 Torrington Dr, York, PA 174022 beds, 3 baths, 1,793 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $317,110
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 361 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,793 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 460004600760000000
- Zillow Home ID: 88872988
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 213 Torrington Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 17402, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.8% less than in Stonybrook-Wilshire, and 24.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 17402 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stonybrook-Wilshire.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 17402 home values.
- 211 Torrington Dr York, PA$236K42.52,072
- 215 Torrington Dr York, PA$225K42.52,136
- Torrington Dr York, PA$162K42.52,000
- 212 Torrington Dr York, PA$240K42.52,016
- 209 Torrington Dr York, PA$216K42.51,916
- 3802 Woodwick Cir York, PA$237K42.51,960
- 3804 Stonefield Cir York, PA$244K431,960
- 214 Torrington Dr York, PA$237K42.51,950
- 3800 Woodwick Cir York, PA$191K42.51,960
- 216 Torrington Dr York, PA$237K532,208
- 208 Torrington Dr York, PA$246K42.52,433
- 3805 Woodwick Cir York, PA$267K332,528
- 3802 Stonefield Cir York, PA$246K42.52,316
- 3900 W Sloway Cir York, PA$253K42.52,348
- 219 Torrington Dr York, PA$246K32.52,026
- 218 Torrington Dr York, PA$310K42.52,380
- 206 Torrington Dr York, PA$162K432,000
- 3803 Woodwick Cir York, PA$324K42.52,794
- 3805 Stonefield Cir York, PA$358K42.53,200
- 3801 Woodwick Cir York, PA$197K42.52,060
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.