- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Views: 6,770 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $350,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $493
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 130 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ No Heating, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 710 sqft
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 007283080
- Zillow Home ID: 15469270
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $375-683K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94005 home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Brisbane as a whole. Among 94005 homes, this home is valued 32.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94005, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% less than in Brisbane, and 48.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94005 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brisbane.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94005 home values.
|349 Monterey St Brisbane, CA||$780K||4||2||1,580|
|360 Mendocino St Brisbane, CA||$740K||2||2||1,422|
|358 Mendocino St Brisbane, CA||$538K||3||2||650|
|335 Monterey St Brisbane, CA||$524K||1||1||690|
|354 Mendocino St Brisbane, CA||$567K||2||1||830|
|164 Linda Vista Dr Daly City, CA||$798K||4||2.5||1,660|
|348 Mendocino St Brisbane, CA||$768K||3||3||1,368|
|176 Visitacion Ave Brisbane, CA||$577K||2||2||920|
|200 Visitacion Ave Brisbane, CA||$952K||6||4||2,421|
|331 Monterey St Brisbane, CA||$620K||2||1||1,000|
|240 Visitacion Ave Brisbane, CA||$606K||--||--||--|
|340 Mendocino St Brisbane, CA||$569K||2||1||670|
|248 Visitacion Ave Brisbane, CA||$620K||--||--||--|
|416 Monterey St Brisbane, CA||$466K||1||1||660|
|332 Monterey St Brisbane, CA||$980K||3||3||2,000|
|107 Visitacion Ave Brisbane, CA||$1.1M||Studio||--||3,611|
|323 Monterey St Brisbane, CA||$603K||2||1.5||900|
|330 Mendocino St Brisbane, CA||$655K||3||2||1,120|
|109 Visitacion Ave Brisbane, CA||--||Studio||--||2,000|
|418 Monterey St Brisbane, CA||$662K||2||3||1,100|
Nearby Schools in Brisbane
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!