- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
213 Waubansee Dr, Minooka, IL 604473 beds, 1.75 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $152,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Structure type: Split level
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0301454017
- Zillow Home ID: 89986117
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 213 Waubansee Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60447 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.6% lower than in Chicago Metro, and 210.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60447 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Minooka home values.
- 215 Waubansee Dr Minooka, IL$157K------
- 111 Waubansee Dr Minooka, IL$200K------
- 114 Prairie Dr Minooka, IL$179K------
- 112 Prairie Dr Minooka, IL$158K------
- 116 Prairie Dr Minooka, IL$169K------
- 212 Waubansee Dr Minooka, IL$195K------
- 214 Waubansee Dr Minooka, IL$164K------
- 109 Waubansee Dr Minooka, IL$203K------
- 217 Waubansee Dr Minooka, IL$169K------
- 110 Prairie Dr Minooka, IL$290K422,700
- 118 Prairie Dr Minooka, IL$151K------
- 225 Aux Sable Dr Minooka, IL$172K------
- 216 Waubansee Dr Minooka, IL$161K------
- 113 Prairie Dr Minooka, IL$120K32.5--
- 201 N Menominee Dr Minooka, IL$199K------
- 203 N Menominee Dr Minooka, IL$199K------
- 111 Prairie Dr Minooka, IL$171K------
- 115 Prairie Dr Minooka, IL$147K321,830
- 107 Waubansee Dr Minooka, IL$185K------
- 108 Prairie Dr Minooka, IL$185K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!