213 Windmill St, North Providence, RI 029044 beds, 2 baths, 2,212 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,748 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 7 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $68
- MLS #: 1059337
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,212 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:1 L:441
- Zillow Home ID: 66101723
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 213 Windmill Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02904, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 215.9% higher than in Pawtucket, and 273.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02904 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02904 home values.
- 211 Windmill St North Providence, RI$75K31.51,076
- 191 Windmill St North Providence, RI$78K311,220
- 226 Toledo Ave Pawtucket, RI$124K311,080
- 231 Seneca Ave Pawtucket, RI$126K21676
- 189 Windmill St North Providence, RI$75K22910
- 209 Windmill St North Providence, RI$180K321,352
- 188 Windmill St North Providence, RI$155K21950
- 231 Toledo Ave Pawtucket, RI$198K421,728
- 213 Windmill St Pawtucket, RI$83K321,076
- 190 Windmill St North Providence, RI$399K------
- 234 Seneca Ave Pawtucket, RI$195K311,401
- 223 Seneca Ave Pawtucket, RI$175K311,344
- 192 Windmill St North Providence, RI$158K422,046
- 184 Windmill St North Providence, RI$189K432,404
- 206 Toledo Ave Pawtucket, RI$152K311,248
- 211 Windmill St Pawtucket, RI$80K31.51,076
- 174 Windmill St Pawtucket, RI$146K632,268
- 174 Windmill St Providence, RI$146K32.52,275
- 148 Toledo Ave Pawtucket, RI$135K31.51,296
- 207 Seneca Ave Pawtucket, RI$152K32960
Nearby Schools in Pawtucket
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.