- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2130 N Racine Ave, Chicago, IL 606143.5 baths, 3,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,125 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,540 sqft
- Parcel #: 14321270390000
- Zillow Home ID: 3734975
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2130 N Racine Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sheffield Neighbors, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.9% higher than in Chicago, and 979.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sheffield Neighbors home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sheffield Neighbors home values.
- 2128 N Racine Ave Chicago, IL$3.13M--3.53,540
- 2134 N Racine Ave # 2 Chicago, IL$315K211,800
- 2126 N Racine Ave Chicago, IL$1.58M--3.53,540
- 2138 N Racine Ave Chicago, IL$1.6M43.53,916
- 2142 N Racine Ave APT 3 Chicago, IL$317K------
- 2142 N Racine Ave # 5 Chicago, IL$235K11800
- 2142 N Racine Ave APT 1 Chicago, IL$426K321,600
- 2142 N Racine Ave APT 2 Chicago, IL$314K------
- 2142 N Racine Ave APT 4 Chicago, IL$224K11--
- 2146 N Racine Ave # 3 Chicago, IL$221K32--
- 2146 N Racine Ave APT 3 Chicago, IL$592K------
- 2146 N Racine Ave APT 1 Chicago, IL$495K------
- 2146 N Racine Ave APT 4 Chicago, IL$727K321,700
- 2146 N Racine Ave APT 2 Chicago, IL$656K321,700
- N Racine Ave Chicago, IL$1.17M--3.52,868
- 2131 N Magnolia Ave # B Chicago, IL$502K33.5--
- 2100 N Racine Ave APT 4A Chicago, IL$597K------
- 2100 N Racine Ave APT 4B Chicago, IL$592K222,400
- 2100 N Racine Ave APT 4C Chicago, IL$424K22--
- 2100 N Racine Ave APT 4J Chicago, IL$400K22--
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292