2130 Vallemar, MOSS BEACH, CA 94038
Sold on 11/5/13: $1,299,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,690 sq ft
- Lot:6,969 sqft
- Year Built:1930
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $1,299,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
Breathtaking ocean views.
Deck runs full length of house, perfect for entertaining.
Level backyard with access to a coastal trail.
Magnificent sunsets. Watch the dolphins and whales.
3 bedrooms 2 ½ baths
Country kitchen with wood stove.
Dining room Living room with wood burning fireplace.
2 custom wine cellars.
Extra storage rooms.
2 car garage.
Close to San Francisco & Near Fitzgerald Marine Reserve.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath, Office, Recreation room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth113
- Lot Width62
- Parcel #037086200
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count7
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15533673
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow130
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Garage Size820
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,391,973||$1.14M – $1.59M||-$28,602||$517||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,917/mo||$1.7K – $6.3K/mo||-$1||$1.46||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 94038 home values will rise 2.8% next year, compared to a 3.1% increase for Moss Beach as a whole. Among 94038 homes, this home is valued 72.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94038 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% less than in Moss Beach, and 93.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Moss Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94038 home values.
Neighborhood for 2130 Vallemar
- 2132 Vallemar Moss Beach, CA$1.82M22.51,800
- 2120 Vallemar Moss Beach, CA$1.78M32.02,000
- 2112 Vallemar Moss Beach, CA$1.8M32.01,310
- 2136 Vallemar Moss Beach, CA$1.83M22.01,190
- 2100 Vallemar Moss Beach, CA$1.8M22.01,670
- 2150 Vallemar Moss Beach, CA$1.93M11.0780
- 2090 Vallemar Moss Beach, CA$1.85M33.02,180
- 2084 Vallemar Moss Beach, CA$1.8M32.01,258
- 2166 Vallemar Moss Beach, CA$1.95M32.01,100
- 2076 Vallemar Moss Beach, CA$1.83M32.52,280
- 2066 Vallemar Moss Beach, CA$1.56M22.01,090
- 2060 Vallemar Moss Beach, CA$1.56M31.51,060
- 2025 Carlos St Moss Beach, CA$1.12M43.53,250
- 502 Stetson St Moss Beach, CA$1.16M32.01,390
- 2145 Carlos St Moss Beach, CA$933K42.52,000
- 2015 Carlos St Moss Beach, CA$1.03M42.52,190
- 520 Stetson St Moss Beach, CA$1.05M42.03,007
- 2010 Vallemar Moss Beach, CA$3.7M44.54,370
- 2165 Carlos St Moss Beach, CA$1.04M42.02,650
- 2055 Carlos St Moss Beach, CA$1.02M42.52,660
Nearby Schools in Moss Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Farallone View Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005