- Built in 2010
- Views: 734 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $391
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- View: City
- Appliances \ Ice Maker, Association Amenities \ Assoc Maintains Landscape, Association Amenities \ Assoc Pet Rules, Association Amenities \ Fitness Center, Association Amenities \ Gated Community, Association Amenities \ Gated Parking, Association Amenities \ Recreational Multipurpose Room, Association Rules \ Assoc Pet Rules, Association Rules \ Call for Rules, Bathroom Features \ Granite (N), Bathroom Features \ Low Flow Shower(s), Bathroom Features \ Low Flow Toilet(s), Bathroom Features \ Shower Over Tub, Bedroom Features \ Master Suite, Bedroom Features \ WalkInCloset, Building Structure Style \ Modern, Cashiers Check \ 1st Month Rent, Cashiers Check \ Credit Report, Cashiers Check \ Pet Deposit, Cashiers Check \ Security Deposit, Common Walls \ Attached, Cooking Appliances \ Gas/Electric Range, Cooking Appliances \ Microwave, Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, Cooling Type \ Air Conditioning, Cooling Type \ Central A/C, Credit Report Paid By \ Tenant, Direction Faces \ Faces West, Floor Material \ Carpet, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Floor Material \ Laminated, Furnished \ Unfurnished, Heating Type \ Forced Air, High Mid Rise Amenities \ Conference Facilities, High Mid Rise Amenities \ Passenger Elevator, Laundry Locations \ Laundry Area In Unit (N), Lease Term Time Span \ Negotiable, Lease Term Time Span \ Year(s), Legal Disclosures \ CC and R, Legal Disclosures \ Pet Restrictions, Listing Status \ Active, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, LivingRoom, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Master Bedroom, Parking Type \ Assigned, Pool Descriptions \ Association Pool, Security Safety \ Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Security Safety \ Fire Sprinklers, Security Safety \ Fire and Smoke Detection System, Security Safety \ Gated Community, Security Safety \ Smoke Detector, Spa Descriptions \ Association Spa, Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 191
- Floor size: 640 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 2149001169
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 111918880
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $262-340K.
Market guideZillow predicts Canoga Park home values will rise 6.5% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Canoga Park homes, this home is valued 30.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 33.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Canoga Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.7% higher than in Los Angeles, and 29.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Canoga Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Canoga Park home values.
|Other Units in this Building (188)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 21301 Erwin St|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!