21304 Highwood Ct, Sterling, VA 201654 beds, 3 baths, 3,247 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
NEAR ALGONKIAN PARK, DULLES TOWN CENTER, & DULLES AIRPORT * EASY COMMUTING TO RT 7, RT 28, FAIRFAX COUNTY PKWY
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $611,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,247 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 008453401000
- Zillow Home ID: 12371962
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21304 Highwood Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20165 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.7% higher than in Sterling, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20165 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sterling.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20165 home values.
- 21300 Highwood Ct Sterling, VA$632K42.52,954
- 47196 Timberland Pl Sterling, VA$709K--4.53,706
- 21313 Traskwood Ct Sterling, VA$645K--2.53,178
- 47200 Timberland Pl Sterling, VA$617K--3.52,660
- 21296 Highwood Ct Sterling, VA$675K53.53,922
- 21309 Traskwood Ct Sterling, VA$736K64.54,820
- 21325 Traskwood Ct Sterling, VA$742K554,414
- 47188 Timberland Pl Sterling, VA$712K--43,348
- 21301 Highwood Ct Sterling, VA$665K6--3,744
- 21305 Highwood Ct Sterling, VA$646K42.53,205
- 47197 Timberland Pl Sterling, VA$704K43.53,287
- 21308 Traskwood Ct Sterling, VA$702K--53,336
- 21345 Rosewood Pl Sterling, VA$708K--43,354
- 47189 Timberland Pl Sterling, VA$729K43.54,347
- 21247 Ravenwood Ct Sterling, VA$647K--3.52,876
- 21316 Traskwood Ct Sterling, VA$628K--3.52,662
- 21244 Ravenwood Ct Sterling, VA$687K53.52,936
- 47184 Timberland Pl Sterling, VA$697K--43,241
- 21312 Traskwood Ct Sterling, VA$637K43.52,662
- 21320 Traskwood Ct Sterling, VA$656K443,570
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.