21307 48th Ave W APT C112, Mountlake Terrace, WA 980432 beds, 1 bath, 897 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1978
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $229,990
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Granite countertop, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 897 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 01081300311200
- Zillow Home ID: 83233139
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21307 48th Avenue W APT C112
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98043, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% greater than in Mountlake Terrace, and 50.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98043 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mountlake Terrace.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98043 home values.
- Apt B208$110K11700
- Apt A107$111K11618
- Apt B203$111K11618
- Apt B202$139K21883
- Apt B105$111K11618
- Apt B211$141K11883
- Apt B104$111K11618
- Apt A104$158K11620
- Apt A105$111K11618
- Apt B212$141K21883
- Apt A208$109K11618
- Apt A203$111K11618
- Apt A202$136K21883
- Apt A110$109K11618
- Apt A201$141K11883
- Apt A207$111K11618
- Apt B204$109K11618
- Apt A101$141K11883
Nearby Schools in Mountlake Terrace
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292