2131 Charles Ln, Akron, OH 443335 beds, 5 baths, 5,784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 385 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 1999 for $159,000
- Price/sqft: $225
- MLS #: 3656554
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces, 982 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 5,784 sqft
- Parcel #: 0406771
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 67404792
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2131 Charles Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44333, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.5% less than in Summit, and 3.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44333 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Summit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44333 home values.
- 2131 Charles Ln Akron, OH$908K557,000
- 2131 Charles Ln Akron, OH$606K--57,000
- Motz Dr Akron, OH--521,992
- 3795 Motz Dr Akron, OH$354K31.51,536
- 2110 Charles Ln Akron, OH$1.46M5611,072
- 2919 Woodhaven Dr Medina, OH$385K433,386
- 3826-3828 Motz Dr Akron, OH$348K521,992
- 3830 Motz Dr Akron, OH$409K212,048
- 2085 Charles Ln Akron, OH$1.25M53.56,337
- 2062 Charles Ln Akron, OH$1.15M64.58,009
- 2166 Charles Ln Akron, OH$761K464,327
- 3869 Motz Dr Akron, OH$395K22.51,280
- 2059 Charles Ln Akron, OH--Studio----
- 2201 Charles Ln Akron, OH$1.34M568,567
- 3735 Roberts Rdg Akron, OH$758K42.53,504
- 2027 Charles Ln Akron, OH$626K46.56,634
- 2027 Charles Ln Akron, OH$903K46.56,634
- Motz Dr Bath, OH--------
Nearby Schools in Summit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!