2131 Divisadero St, San Francisco, CA 94115
Sold on 4/16/13: $4,625,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:5,030 sq ft
- Lot:6,323 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $4,625,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow328
- Last Remodel Year2005
- Parcel #1004 004
- Room Count16
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeVictorian
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15082047
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$7,945,456||$6.44M – $9.53M||+$153,276||$1,579||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$8,628/mo||$4.4K – $17K/mo||-$1,512||$1.72||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Pacific Heights home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Pacific Heights homes, this home is valued 437% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pacific Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.5% less than in San Francisco, and 85.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pacific Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 2131 Divisadero Street
- 2121 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$5.72M43.54,952
- 2193-2195 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$2.54M42.02,762
- 2197 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$3.98M42.53,358
- 2105 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$4.87M43.02,750
- 2199 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$3.98M63.03,196
- 2903-2905 Clay St San Francisco, CA$2.3M--3.02,614
- 2101 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$5.17M64.05,706
- 2929-2931 Clay St San Francisco, CA$2.12M--2.02,190
- 2912 Sacramento St San Francisco, CA$3.87M43.02,300
- 2914 Sacramento St San Francisco, CA$3.11M23.02,161
- 2941 Clay St San Francisco, CA$3.55M--2.03,110
- 2916 Sacramento St # A San Francisco, CA$1.42M21.01,553
- 2916 Sacramento St San Francisco, CA$1.95M33.03,020
- 2945 Clay St San Francisco, CA$2.59M32.02,011
- 2900 Clay St San Francisco, CA$3.71M42.03,128
- 2114 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$1.21M22.01,419
- 2116 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$2.46M33.02,400
- 2110-2112 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$1.8M31.51,650
- 2918 Sacramento St San Francisco, CA$3.73M43.02,550
- 2106 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$1.87M--1.01,320
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005