2131 E Hancock St, Laramie, WY 820723 beds, 2 baths, 1,644 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- 419 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 129724
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- This home is for sale to investors looking for income earning property.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,644 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 16732732801400
- Zillow Home ID: 102743813
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2131 E Hancock Street
- 2129 E Hancock St Laramie, WY--331,461
- 2123 E Hancock St Laramie, WY--221,000
- 2121 E Hancock St Laramie, WY--331,939
- 2138 E Hancock St Laramie, WY--22.5692
- 2140 E Hancock St Laramie, WY--32.5692
- 2117 E Hancock St Laramie, WY--221,396
- 2145 E Hancock St Laramie, WY--552,676
- 2115 E Hancock St Laramie, WY--221,372
- 2146 E Hancock St Laramie, WY--32.5722
- 2136 Hancock St Laramie, WY--231,384
- 2144 E Hancock St Laramie, WY--221,352
- 2142 E Hancock St Laramie, WY--32.5692
- 2117 Hancock St Laramie, WY--221,396
- 2103 Carrington Ct Laramie, WY--32.51,654
- 2132 Carrington Ct Laramie, WY--321,635
- 2139 Carrington Ct Laramie, WY--211,386
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!