- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2131 East Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322163 beds, 1 bath, 1,305 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $40,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,305 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1374110000
- Zillow Home ID: 44536848
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2131 East Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sans Souci market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 69.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.5% less than in Jacksonville, and 56.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Sans Souci home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sans Souci home values.
- 2123 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$100K31.51,331
- 2139 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$105K31.51,506
- 2115 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$122K31.51,344
- 2145 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$56K311,138
- 7120 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$64K311,200
- 2140 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$126K321,605
- 2132 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$111K311,888
- 2103 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$136K321,642
- 2201 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$126K321,977
- 2122 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$91K311,064
- 7126 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$129K31.51,524
- 2434 Deloach Ln Jacksonville, FL$135K321,201
- 2169 West Rd Jacksonville, FL$75K31.51,014
- 2207 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$96K311,449
- 2114 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$106K311,374
- 2204 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$102K421,750
- 2436 Deloach Ln Jacksonville, FL$149K321,361
- 2161 West Rd Jacksonville, FL$106K311,494
- 2133 West Ct Jacksonville, FL$125K321,584
- 7132 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$120K41.51,349
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292